- Help with adjusting tension. Some good pointers that will help you make adjustments for the tension you are getting on your quilts.
- Winding a bobbin on the TinLizzie18ESP model.
- Threading the Ansley26 Long Arm Quilting Machine.
- How to reset the Maintenance Service pop up window. This quick video will show you how to reset the Maintenance Service timer. This timer counts down from 8 ...
- Checking your Phoenix frame for square and level.
- Video showing how to attach quilts to the quilting frame.
- Let's check out some of the menu options available while we setup our quilt area and load a pattern to quilt.
- Options available in the Setup to help ensure your machine is running the way you want it. Number of tie off stitches, speeds, test motors, and others.
Select from the scrolling window above for instructions, tips, tricks and more! Click the image to watch the video.